Port Stephens

Polynemus_sheridani

Hi all

A charter boat that we go out on regularly is doing some special trips from Sydney to Port Stephens, Starting in Jan 2007 the trips will be 3 to 4 days in length.

Day 1 Leave Sydney 3am, troll out of Sydney and have Bacon and Eggs on the BBQ for breakfast, At Norah Heads stop for some bottom bashing and try and pickup some snapper and other bottom fish for BBQ on board for Lunch, after a break resume trolling all the way up to Port Stephens arriving at about 4 or 5 pm that day if time permits try and get in a few more hours fishing offshore.

That night stay in a Hotel in Port Stephens (to confirmed yet).

Day 2 & 3 6am start and :1fishing1: fish all day offshore chasing Marlin and Dollies.

Day 4 Leave at 3 or 4am and troll all the way back to Sydney arriving at about 5 or 6pm.

This trip is limited to 5 people, all the gear and captain and deck hand are included, the costs are still to be set but the captain has asked me to see if anyone would be interested in this trip, one trip with the captain and Deck hand is set for Jan to check all runs ok this will be with some mates.

If you want to ask any questions then please just drop me a line and I will get back to you.

Thanks

Craig

Edited by Polynemus_sheridani

Hi all

A charter boat that we go out on regularly is doing some special trips from Sydney to Port Stephens, Starting in Jan 2007 the trips will be 3 to 4 days in length.

Day 1 Leave Sydney 3am, troll out of Sydney and have Bacon and Eggs on the BBQ for breakfast, At Norah Heads stop for some bottom bashing and try and pickup some snapper and other bottom fish for BBQ on board for Lunch, after a break resume trolling all the way up to Port Stephens arriving at about 4 or 5 pm that day if time permits try and get in a few more hours fishing offshore.

That night stay in a Hotel in Port Stephens (to confirmed yet).

Day 2 & 3 6am start and :1fishing1: fish all day offshore chasing Marlin and Dollies.

Day 4 Leave at 3 or 4am and troll all the way back to Sydney arriving at about 5 or 6pm.

This trip is limited to 5 people, all the gear and captain and deck hand are included, the costs are still to be set but the captain has asked me to see if anyone would be interested in this trip, one trip with the captain and Deck hand is set for Jan to check all runs ok this will be with some mates.

If you want to ask any questions then please just drop me a line and I will get back to you.

Thanks

Craig

:bump0ee:

Hi All

Sorry havnt replied but have been busy with work and i am still waiting for a price on a few more things before i can confirm the total pricing but at this stage we have worked out the accomodation and also the some other logistical details and now we just need to get it all together.

I hope to have a final price in the next day or so.

I will post more details on the trip asap.

thanks

craig