Parsley Bay Petition

spic

Noticed on Sunday that a local resident was taking down post codes from everyone entering the ramp. When I asked they claim the petition was to improve the ramp facilities but I'm suspicious. I get the feeling that now that the Mooney ramp has been upgraded their pushing to close Parsley Bay. Anyone know any more on this?

I've seen it before, the only reason the council take postcodes at boat ramps is to justify a parking fee. Going on the numbers of boats at Parsley on Saturday and the potential money available for the taking, I'm guessing it will come in sooner rather than later.

Guest danielinbyron

this state and revenue raising is outta control.... pack of :ranting2: bludgers.. charge you to drive after they charge you to drive and then they charge you some more .... NSW home of the wounded bull

Guest fishrunner

All I can say is they obviously knew there was a comp on saturday running out of parsley bay and were ready to get as many varying postcodes possible.

I know parsley bay gets busy,, but sat was exceptional , but no rage was evident when we were there :biggrin2:

One of the great things about living on the central coast is the fact that we are not charged ridiculous fees for using boat ramps and beaches. I knew however it was only a mattter of time tilll the councils up here get greedy too.

davo