Where To Fish?

Lewis

G,day Raiders.

I am looking at coming up to Sydney to wet a line or two in the next couple of weeks, as I have a couple of mates who live at Ryde, that usually come down to Wollongong to come out with me, and I was hoping to arrange some thing up their way so they wouldn't have to drive down and I really want to get up to Sydney to have a go at some of the places I so regularly read about on this site.

Now if possible I would like to keep as far away from the city as possible while towing the boat as I don't like driving in the city at the best of times, so this is where I hope to be relying on your help. I was initially thinking of the Hacking or Botany bay but if you can suggest any where better I'm all ears.

P.S. Some where with a decent ramp and relatively safe parking if not to much to ask.

I really would appreciate any helpful suggestions, or any invitations to tag along, I own a 4.55 poly front runner.

Thanks in advance.

G,day Raiders.

I am looking at coming up to Sydney to wet a line or two in the next couple of weeks, as I have a couple of mates who live at Ryde, that usually come down to Wollongong to come out with me, and I was hoping to arrange some thing up their way so they wouldn't have to drive down and I really want to get up to Sydney to have a go at some of the places I so regularly read about on this site.

Now if possible I would like to keep as far away from the city as possible while towing the boat as I don't like driving in the city at the best of times, so this is where I hope to be relying on your help. I was initially thinking of the Hacking or Botany bay but if you can suggest any where better I'm all ears.

P.S. Some where with a decent ramp and relatively safe parking if not to much to ask.

I really would appreciate any helpful suggestions, or any invitations to tag along, I own a 4.55 poly front runner.

Thanks in advance.

Lewis , have a scroll through this site

http://www.fishraider.com.au/Invision/inde...?showtopic=9875

Geoff