Trout At Barrington

Guest DV8

Has anyone fished around Barrington Tops for trout, if so were you successful, and what was it like??

all help appreciated, even if you know a bloke who knows a bloke!!!

Davo

Has anyone fished around Barrington Tops for trout, if so were you successful, and what was it like??

Davo

A buddy has fished Barrington tops area for trout & gets into some, but not that many 'bigger' ones. New England area would be better if you don't mind travelling a bit further. Lake Lyall (Lithgow) has some beauties. Mind you, haven't fished there for a few years now!

Cheers

Roberta

Davo

A buddy has fished Barrington tops area for trout & gets into some, but not that many 'bigger' ones. New England area would be better if you don't mind travelling a bit further. Lake Lyall (Lithgow) has some beauties. Mind you, haven't fished there for a few years now!

Cheers

Roberta

Thanks roberta

I love my trout but the snowy is just so dam far to travel.

I might look at Lake Lyel then.

Davo

Thanks roberta

I love my trout but the snowy is just so dam far to travel.

I might look at Lake Lyel then.

Davo

hi! lake lyall is not bad. but pretty shallow in lots of places, obviously rainbows dont like the shallows

better in a boat if possible! use gold bottom, orange top, with the black stripes (tassie devils)

let em sink several mtrs, they love em! season starts mid oct! i think!

..stevo!..

hi! lake lyall is not bad. but pretty shallow in lots of places, obviously rainbows dont like the shallows

better in a boat if possible! use gold bottom, orange top, with the black stripes (tassie devils)

..stevo!..

sorry folks, maybe you aint allowed a boat in there, better check first!!! its been a while!

CROCS RULE!

..stevo!..

sorry folks, maybe you aint allowed a boat in there, better check first!!! its been a while!

CROCS RULE!

Thats OK. My most recent and productive trout fishing sessions are with mudeyes from the shore (even thoughI towed my boat 600km). My newfound form of fishing has become somewhat addictive. To land a 3kg brown on 2kg mono and a size 14 hook is just awesome.

Davo

Thats OK. My most recent and productive trout fishing sessions are with mudeyes from the shore (even thoughI towed my boat 600km). My newfound form of fishing has become somewhat addictive. To land a 3kg brown on 2kg mono and a size 14 hook is just awesome.

Davo

sounds very cool! trout YUM!