Brisbane Water

Hydro

Hit BW again today with my younger brother. Started at 5 a.m. from Koolewong and headed around to get a supply of nippers. Started with a drift from Little Box Hd to Box Hd with a steady supply of berley going trevs, undersized pinkies and assorted small reef fish keeping us busy.

Hung around Box Hd for an hour or so fishing the washes for 5 solid bream in the ice box, best 800 gms. Headed up to the top end of Paddy's for a fast session of whiting, flathead and bream, best whiting 40cm. Flathead just legal but were returned for another day. Ended the day with 5 bream, 6 whiting and great day shared with a good mate. Sorry no pics as the camera on the phone is playing up.

Twitcher nippers worked well on the whiting and bream when fishing Paddy's but the real deal won the day on number and size of fish caught.

Tim

Flattieman the twitching nippers are starting to grow on me. I've had to do a lot of experimenting with them but the more I use them the more confident I am becoming. I need to starting trying the different colour combos available and try ro match the colour to the conditions. Always something new to learn with this fishing game

Tim

Flattieman the twitching nippers are starting to grow on me. I've had to do a lot of experimenting with them but the more I use them the more confident I am becoming. I need to starting trying the different colour combos available and try ro match the colour to the conditions. Always something new to learn with this fishing game

Tim

Yeah I am going to grab a couple of twitching nippers too. I keep hearing great reports. I also read that they are even better when rigged backwards with a nipper taken off. When they sink they descend on an angle to the vertical kind of like a prawn does when it heads for the bottom. I fished the waters for blue swimmers on saturday morning and got my ten between 630 and 830 am. Brisbane waters is warming up for summer.

davo