Anyone Addicted To Poker?

Luringbream

G`day Fellas ,

Yep , I play Dan , and I actually won the Right to Go to Sydney earlier this Year , but as I was undergoing some treatment , I did not finish up going.

The Chap I mentioned in my "Whats That Noise" post Arthur , played for 11 Hours the Other night , and won $1200.oo US ,but we are all waiting to see how long it takes him to get his winnings.

Another thing you should keep in mind is that "online Poker" is just another Pc game , it is NON RANDOM , so when you learn a few tricks , you hardly ever miss making the Final Table .

Dan , I don`t know wether or not you are Aware of this New Site , but take a look at www.pkr.com , the Graphics are brilliant !.

The only thging is , the set up program is 1/2 gig , and takles quite some time to download , even on Broadband!.

So mate , you Have 3 Raiders who are Players , Me , Arthur , and Lawrie , and my alias is OWZAT , so see Ya On the Tables mate .

Mick

Hahahha i finished in 13th outta 1400 people and you know what my prize was..A LOUSY $2!!!!!!! :1badmood:

Congrats both of you on your wins!

Yea ive seen that pkr.com, it has awesome graphics but i gave up because my hard drive is pretty full atm. I just stick with pokerroom.com, i just came first in a sit and go won 7$ lol

We should organise a fishraider poker night if we can get the numbers lol

DAN

DAN

Great idea Dan.

love watchen the poker on foxtel, and enjoy playing online.

Don't mind going to star city every now and again and play the 5/10 tables.

Hahahha i finished in 13th outta 1400 people and you know what my prize was..A LOUSY $2!!!!!!! :1badmood:

Congrats both of you on your wins!

Yea ive seen that pkr.com, it has awesome graphics but i gave up because my hard drive is pretty full atm. I just stick with pokerroom.com, i just came first in a sit and go won 7$ lol

DAN

where do you play poker?

your face is familiar i may have seen you.

castle hill area?