Port Hacking Last Saturday

hustler57

Hello there fellow :1fishing1:

Went out into the hacking last sat

we put the boat in at grays point and started making our way down the hacking and we got waved down by a jet ski that had broken down and he asked for a tow to duchies, so we towed to the boat ramp and then finally got some fishing done,

pulled up at 1 of my secret spots. and pulled in what would have to be the biggest leather jacket ive ever seen, stayed there for about 30 mins and up anchored and went to another of my fav spots where we caught about 20-30 throw backs , a lot of small baby kingies, kept 5 good size black fish on beach worm which ive never heard of, 4 good size trevally, 2 big, and the big leather jacket, last sat was amazing on the hacking, just fish ever where, we hooked up what i think was a good size king and the young kid we took out was bringing it in and just as it came to the boat i saw a flash of silver and it took a dive and snapped the line,

it was a great day and can't wait till i do it all again this sat

Nice effort there

I used to fish the Hacking quite a bit and to be honest it would be one of my favorite spots

the water is so clear and the fishing is usually good ,

I went out on Sunday launched at Dolans Bay ramp and went out past the heads then came back in after

a little while was good to be back there havent fished it for approx 3-4 years from a boat and just being out

there was worth it

Coollamon

Edited by coollamon