Work Shops

SUFFO

G'day All ,

Im sure if enough interest was shown , Darren from Trailerboat hire would organise another instruction day . If anyone is interested , please let us know , and we will see what we can arrange .

Ross

I would be very interested in a boating instruction day and alot of other workshops eg; knots and rigs etc, as

I need all the help I can get.

Thanks to Watto for introducing me to Fishraider.

Well done on a great site fishraiders, :thumbup: Its great to see so many people helping each other out.

Thanks

Wayne

Yup, def interested in boat stuff, location is a wee prob for this lill' black duck but if one was organised I'd book & pay, if I couldn't get there I would be happy to pass it on freely to another raider. As long as they promise to take me :1fishing1: (Note, insert boat under this smilies butt!) when I finally do get to the coast!

I would also love to attend ANY course that helped me catch fishes.

:beersmile:

• 1 year later...

Any more workshops for 2008?!? So excited reading this post.. then saw 2007.. what a bummer

Mrsswordfisherman usually organises these events and we have been really busy.

Donna will see this post and may make a new workshop in the coming months.

Keep an eye out for one.

Cheers Stewy

• 1 month later...

hi guys im also new to the website and would love to get involved in these workshops!! 2 questions when will the next workshop be held and where will it most likly be held??

thanx

Michael

Hi Michael and :1welcomeani: to fishraider.

We have a Marine Radio Course coming up soon CLICK HERE FOR DETAILS

We also have our legendary Hairtail weekend on this weekend CLICK HERE FOR DETAILS

Once these events are over I will organise another workshop TBA

Cheers mrsswordfisherman

• 9 months later...

Hi All.

It seems this forum topic has been around for a few years and is still relevant. A workshop or 2 on fishing techniques and collecting bait (nippers, mullet, etc) for the newbies would be great. It would take a few of the experienced anglers to offer some time, but believe there would be a good response. I am tired of going out to feed the fish. I would rather catch some.

I would be up for any workshop that helps me catch fish. Like the ideas of bait collecting and also lure workshops, although i missed the soft plastics social, would be up for another SP or hardbody workshop :)

• 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 11 months later...