Botany Bay

abiasin

Hi guys just woke up from a very exhausting fishing trip which started at 10pm christmas night with a good mate of mine where we launched the boat at pehryn ramp and headed to moll point for some trevors which were not there. we then headed to the 3rd runway for zip nothing at all so decided to go to sleep and get up with the sun.

Once the sun came up my mate put on his chefs hat and cooked up some snags and then managed a 60odd cm flattie on the sp's at the bay there at the back of bare island.

From there we went back to the 3rd runway for more flathead then over to towra for an octopus and whiting. By this time the bay was starting to get cappy so we went back to the 3rd runway and got some more flathead before pulling the pin as the bay was starting to turn into a washine machine.

At the end of the day back at the ramp cleaning 14 flatties with 2 at 60cm and the rest at the 35-45cm mark, 1 whiting, 1 bream and 1 octopus.

Top day out and im starting to realise why everyone loves to catch them they are there in numbers and taste great as well, pretty much all fish taken on sp's

Well done mate, nice feed of fish there.

Good time to fish as well. I don't think there would have been too many boats on the water on Xmas night!

Cheers,

Grant.

there was only a couple at the ramp not many at all, no fish caught at night it was realy slow, tried livies for some jews but zippo.