Heading South

UOMESX

Hey guys/girls

after a good fishing spot down south willing to travel up to 2 hours. Any suggestions will help as I would rather go to a proven spot rather than somewhere I think looks good but usually sucks :05: . Ye so if anyone has got a good proven spot mainly rock or beach fishing spots but any suggestions would help just incase the weather is crap. Would be greatly appreciated

and i know its a little late but happy new year to everyone on here. :1fishing1:

Give Port Kembla a try. Only a bit over an hour from where you are , there is a great ramp there , we had a great day there a few weeks ago , caught a Kingy 3 minutes from the ramp. If you drift along the many beaches , you are pretty sure to get yourself a flatty or 3 !

Ross

Give Port Kembla a try. Only a bit over an hour from where you are , there is a great ramp there , we had a great day there a few weeks ago , caught a Kingy 3 minutes from the ramp. If you drift along the many beaches , you are pretty sure to get yourself a flatty or 3 !

Ross

That sounds good well you can be expecting a report pretty soon like say next week providing the weather is good. I am going with my brother inlaw and it was his idea so ill let him tell me were he wants to go before telling him about port kembla but i will definantly tell him . Thanks heaps

I spoke to my brother inlaw today and the spot is finalised we will be fishing minnamurra as he has fished there before. But thanks for the help flightmanager will definently keep that spot in mind for future south coast trips. But if anyone else has fished this spot before i would love the help as to what rigs,bait ,rods i should be using as i would like to be in with a chance on most fish landed :biggrin2: also ive read through some of the reports on here from minnamurra and it sounds like it is off the rocks so do i need to take the long rods along? i will be mostly using sp's but i want to buy the bait and catch some livies so ye any help with what bait goes well would be good.