Berowra Waters

Peter.t.j

Did 3 trips to Berowra Waters this week. Tried a new spot on tuesday (2nd January) and started fishing 5.45am. First cast caught a good size bream. In the next 45 minutes caught 2 more bream and a flounder.

Then moved upstream and caught more bream. at the end of the day we totalled

9 bream and 1 flounder. Best baits chicken gut and chicken. Biggest bream 32c.m.

Trip 2. (WEDNESDAY) FISHED SAME SPOTS for 9 bream to 30c.m. Best bait chicken guts.

Trip 3. (FRIDAY). Started at 5.30a.m Immediately caught 3 bream. Then decided to fish for flathead and

jew so went miles down stream. Unfortunately there were 4 boats fishing our jew spot so we moved further downstream. for the rest of the day hardly had a bite except for 2 rays, small undersize soapie and 1 small mullet.

This is my first post. No photos today however will fish for jew next week in the lower hawkesbury.

Breambo

Here's the photo of the bream & flounder caught on monday.

Breambo

I am having trouble uploading any of my photos as the smallest one is 1.6mb. does anyone

have any ideas? The camera is an Canon IXUS 60 and I am using an Apple IMAC Iphoto

software with dial up.

Breambo

Edited by breambo

Here's the photo of the bream & flounder caught on monday.

Breambo

I am having trouble uploading any of my photos as the smallest one is 1.6mb. does anyone

have any ideas? The camera is an Canon IXUS 60 and I am using an Apple IMAC Iphoto

software with dial up.

Breambo

Hi Breambo...try this thread link on resizing photos.

http://www.fishraider.com.au/Invision/inde...amp;hl=resizing

You should be OK then.

Cheers

Pete.

Edited by MallacootaPete

Hi Breambo...try this thread link on resizing photos.

http://www.fishraider.com.au/Invision/inde...amp;hl=resizing

You should be OK then.

Cheers

Pete.

The advice given seems to be for windows applications. Does anyone know a website to resize

photos for an Apple Imac running on O/S X?

Breambo

Edited by breambo

G'day Breambo.

I'm a Windows XP man so know very little about Apple Macs.

You could try this Apple download..it looks like it will do the job for you.

http://www.apple.com/downloads/macosx/auto...turessuite.html

Failing that, you could try and email the photos to yourself, then copy that photo into here.

We would all like to see your pictures when you can get them up.

Hope this info helps.

Cheers,

Pete.

The advice given seems to be for windows applications. Does anyone know a website to resize

photos for an Apple Imac running on O/S X?

Breambo

Hi Breambo,

An easy way to do it on a mac is to go into iphoto and import the photos. After you have done this, select the photos you want, (click on the apple button to select multiple pics) then click on share -> email. This will give you the option to select from small, medium or large.

After you have selected what you want to do, click on 'compose' and an email will come up with all of your pictures. Then it is just a matter of saving them where you want and uploading the pics.

Bit roundabout but you don't need to download or install anything.

Hope this helps.

Mike

Hi Breambo,

An easy way to do it on a mac is to go into iphoto and import the photos. After you have done this, select the photos you want, (click on the apple button to select multiple pics) then click on share -> email. This will give you the option to select from small, medium or large.

After you have selected what you want to do, click on 'compose' and an email will come up with all of your pictures. Then it is just a matter of saving them where you want and uploading the pics.

Bit roundabout but you don't need to download or install anything.

Hope this helps.

Mike

Thanks Mike, I knew there would be some Apple folks out there.

I have no clue about Macs..except Big Macs :drool::drool:

Pete.

Still having trouble resizing, so while everyone waits for me to get my act together have posted a picture

of a 47cm bream caught at Berowra in September 2006. It weighed 3.75lb.

Will try again tomorrow for the other photo.

Breambo post-256-1168208300_thumb.jpg

Nice solid bream there Breambo...and an educated one too! Any bream that likes reading newspapers

has got to be clever. :074:

It looks like you have the picture posting down.

Cheers,

Pete

Edited by MallacootaPete