Sydney Livebait

UOMESX

hey guys just got back from a long morning with not much to show for it. I was after some mullet so i put out my traps and i was trying out that float that roberta made(i copied her design) and that worked great and to my suprise hardly any tangles it was a rarity. But so where the mullet today for some reason they just would not go into my trap :05: . It was lucky that i was also using roberta's float thingy today. anyhoo does anyone here know a nice little spot say off a wharf within 30min of blakehurst that i could hunt down some yellowtail or basically any baitfish. Because i am sick of wading in and out to get that trap.

Thanks guys and i have to say all the help on here has been great.

hey guys just got back from a long morning with not much to show for it. I was after some mullet so i put out my traps and i was trying out that float that roberta made(i copied her design) and that worked great and to my suprise hardly any tangles it was a rarity. But so where the mullet today for some reason they just would not go into my trap :05: . It was lucky that i was also using roberta's float thingy today. anyhoo does anyone here know a nice little spot say off a wharf within 30min of blakehurst that i could hunt down some yellowtail or basically any baitfish. Because i am sick of wading in and out to get that trap.

Thanks guys and i have to say all the help on here has been great.

change in plans because of the weather forecast on monday has seen plans put forward to tomorrow. So i would still like to know some places for future knowledge. But what should i take to catch some live bait at minnamurra.