Legal Size For Flounder

Shaun D

Could a fishraider please told me what the legal size is for flounder.Was a clifton gardens yesterday in boat and caught a couple of flounder that were 26cms.We released them cause our chart didnt have them listed and they seemed a bit small.

Also caught a 44cm flattie there @ Cliftons on prawns have photo but me being shite at computers havent been able to get them of my camera software onto this site.(if someone could help me there would be great also.

Last but not least i just want to say this site is awesome I'm new to fishing and have learnt heaps from fellow fishraiders since being a member.

Cheers

Shaun. :1fishing1:

make sure you have saved pic in jpeg format (it reduces the size of file), go down below your message when writing and just above the emoticons u will c "file attachments" click on browse , locate your pic ,select it and then click on add to message

hope this helps

:biggrin2:

make sure you have saved pic in jpeg format (it reduces the size of file), go down below your message when writing and just above the emoticons u will c "file attachments" click on browse , locate your pic ,select it and then click on add to message

hope this helps

:biggrin2:

thanks mate I'll give it a try.

Shauno :1fishing1: