Need Help

tricks

hey guys jus after some help to locate a soft plastic im after its called anoconda wave worm has anybody used them and know where i could buy some Peter Leblang has been using them in pittwater on kings with sucess but i casnt get through to him cheers

hey guys jus after some help to locate a soft plastic im after its called anoconda wave worm has anybody used them and know where i could buy some Peter Leblang has been using them in pittwater on kings with sucess but i casnt get through to him cheers

Those wave worms are good and they are available from a lot of tackle outlets. My local tackle store has them.But they are no better than any other stick baits for kings. Stick baits are the best lures for kings in most stiuations but kings are funny things and will switch on and off from certain lures.

I love the softies stick baits as they are tough and work well in the water. I have caught several bonito, half a dozen salmon and some 5 kings on a single softies stick bait. This is unbelieveable for a soft platic! But with lures try different types as they all will produce at some stage. Cheers Kelvin

Those wave worms are good and they are available from a lot of tackle outlets. My local tackle store has them.But they are no better than any other stick baits for kings. Stick baits are the best lures for kings in most stiuations but kings are funny things and will switch on and off from certain lures.

I love the softies stick baits as they are tough and work well in the water. I have caught several bonito, half a dozen salmon and some 5 kings on a single softies stick bait. This is unbelieveable for a soft platic! But with lures try different types as they all will produce at some stage. Cheers Kelvin

Kelvin,

Do you use a snap swivel to the lure?

Kelvin,

Do you use a snap swivel to the lure?

Kelvin never uses snap swivels on lures for 2 reasons:

- takes away from the action

- due to the snap being so close to the fish's mouth it might well open up

would you like to add anything Kelvin? :1prop:

Kelvin never uses snap swivels on lures for 2 reasons:

- takes away from the action

- due to the snap being so close to the fish's mouth it might well open up

would you like to add anything Kelvin? :1prop:

Thanks R_Zee

Is there an easier way to change lures than having to tie onto the main line everytime? It's frustrating when I have to steer the boat and change lures while my mate gets to have fun out the back when the surface is chopping up.

Thanks

Kurt