Couldnt Help Myself

offtap1

Well i couldnt resist myself , with a Bass boat for sale in trading post had to look see and ended up buying it. 3.7m AllyCraft with Flooring and front casting platform and Koto Electric and 2 x downriggers , 20hp merc, all regoed on trailer.

post-1870-1169115352_thumb.jpg

post-1870-1169115379_thumb.jpg

post-1870-1169115520_thumb.jpg Just Need to add "Offtap2" Stickers

Edited by offtap1

Mate

U must have S.S nuts, and they must b in lead shielding and packed away in a tungsten box!!!!!!!!!1

My better half almost killed me both times I bought a boat before I sold a boat LOL and now u have 3.

Mind u is a nice addition to the Oftap Fleet, a nice little skinny water boat, for easy in and out by yourself.

Jon

Mate

U must have S.S nuts, and they must b in lead shielding and packed away in a tungsten box!!!!!!!!!1

My better half almost killed me both times I bought a boat before I sold a boat LOL and now u have 3.

Mind u is a nice addition to the Oftap Fleet, a nice little skinny water boat, for easy in and out by yourself.

Jon

Im the boss jon , but dont tell me misses that :074: But seriously i turned up with it in driveway out of the blue and all she said was "when are we going Bass fishin" Cheers Dave

Guest claudia

Thats a cool little boat, has it got a toilet????

Are you going to get TEAM OFFTAP 2 SHIRTS?????

My husband wont be getting another boat, no chance.

cheers

claudia

Thats a cool little boat, has it got a toilet????

Are you going to get TEAM OFFTAP 2 SHIRTS?????

My husband wont be getting another boat, no chance.

cheers

claudia

Toilet will be on Casting deck , No i wont be getting OffTap2 shirts , and answer to third question Sean can come with me :tease::tease: Cheers Claudia :074: