Boat Ramps For Parramatta River

novice

Happy new year raiders.

Late last year i bought my new boat....well second hand....Stejcraft Monaco, and finally sold the Brooker Sea Al i had.

People kept telling me that a glass boat was harder to manage, and i didn't listen. I must admit, launching and retrieving is a little harder, and the I have to be more choosy with the ramps i use, hence this string.

I want to take the family into Parramatta river and the harbour, but the only ramps i know of are at Wharf Rd, ermington (which i hate with a passion......bloody tidal flow & river cat), and one at the end of Burwood Rd in Cabarita (????) for which you get stung by having to feed the parking meters.

Does anyone know of more ramps to launch from to get to the harbour??? I am coming from Winston Hills, and the boat is 6.4m. I am also still getting used to boat.

Thanks.

Taps.

PS will post pics of the boat soon.

There is one just west of the Gladsvile Bridge in Five Dock Bay but parking can be a bit tight if not there early.

Kissing Point at Putney off Waterview St. But this has the same issues as Wharf Rd with the rivercats.

Think most ramps west of the harbour bridge will be effected by the rivercats. Just need to work around them.

I will be using Putney on Sunday for the social

Geoff

Id stick with the one your using and time when to put in and our as the river cats go by.

The only other ramps that dont have this problem is ones like five dock bay, but the time needed to get there from your place just makes it not worth it.

Just my opinion mate. :1fishing1: