Whiting

zen

Hi all, im new to this but have been following your forum for a long time inspired me to get back into the fishing.

Fished the port hacking for only a few hours using worms, heaps of boat traffic that could be expected on a day like today. The fishing was hot every cast was producing whiting, lot of under size but had some good keepers too. Also a nice flounder, will remeber the camera next time & post pictures.

Thanks for the insperation from all you fishos i had agreat day : :thumbup:

Hi all, im new to this but have been following your forum for a long time inspired me to get back into the fishing.

Fished the port hacking for only a few hours using worms, heaps of boat traffic that could be expected on a day like today. The fishing was hot every cast was producing whiting, lot of under size but had some good keepers too. Also a nice flounder, will remeber the camera next time & post pictures.

Thanks for the insperation from all you fishos i had agreat day : :thumbup:

Sounds pretty nice even if its a hot day. Good on ya :) where abouts on the hacking?

Live worms in Port Hacking over the sand flats are a deadly combination..... that is, if your a whiting!

Here's a few I got in the Hacking at Lilli Pilli sand flats.

post-2204-1169375764_thumb.jpg

Great catch, another good spot is dolans bay around the marina, my picture was the same from today