Social Day Today

Thunder

We had a great time today, sorry we couldn't get back at lunch time. The Deckies couldn't wait to "Swab the Decks".

Our score was nothing to write home about anyway.

Live Bait - Nil

Score: Kingies 4, Fisho's none !!!

The Kingies won the day on our boat.

We had 4 hook ups, all on our light gear that we were trying to get livies on.

ZZZZZZZZZZr, kachink, Gone.

We fished around the Wedding Cakes most of the day, and tried all sorts of places for livies but couldn't get squid or yakkas. The best we could do was around noon we got a small trevally which went out live, but no takers.

Hopefully everyone else caught the Kingies.

Nice to meet everyone and put some faces to the names.

Cheers

Greg

hi mate, was also at the kingy social, got there at 10am due to unforeseen circumstances, went straight out to north head got 10 yakkas in 5 minutes always burley for them they are always there.....went to number 1 spot and nothing only fished a couple of hours then went to weigh in at 1 pm, was good to meet donna ,rob, ross, stewy and other members also was a good time then off to home, a great site great members and a great social day ..........

Tight lines all

Regards Craig

Aaaaaaaaagh!! I shoulda been there!!

Been thinking of you guys all day - hope you had a fun day on & off the water (how did the lbg's go at Clifton???) Hope that bl....dy nor-easter didn't ruin it for you - it has been blowing hard here for a week already!

Sounds like a great day out already - huge thankyou from us 'non participators for today' to all who took part in the organising & implementing of it! Well done.

Can't wait to read the stories & see the pics

Cheerio

Roberta

Any day out fishing is better than any other day! Even if you don't connect!

The Social was one great day. Not a huge amount of kings landed but more than made up for with the social side of things..

The official report will be up later tonight I expect from The Swordies..with pictures.

The best news for me...I am no longer a Kingy virgin!!! :yahoo:

I'll post up a report later when I get my land legs back again.

Thanks to the 2 Robbies for organising such a cracker social.

Great to meet more Raiders who's posts we all read and to put faces to them was excellent.

Going for a short lay down now.

Cheers,

Pete.

Cant wait to see the official report!

FUNNY - Jim decided to go land based for kings this morning off CLIFTON GARDENS. Rang me at 8 to say "funny al the social is on today"

BUMMER - KEPT TELLING HIM IT WAS NEXT SUNDAY!

Otherwise we would have both been there in the boat with bells on...OUCH :(

WHAT A BLOODY FANTASTIC DAY!!!!! :yahoo::yahoo:

Andy won a prize (details in the official report no doubt so I'll leave it for there), we got into a few fish and had a fantastic day.

Couple of firsts and PB's for us today.

Andy - 56cm Salmon on 4inch stick bait. PB and also first ever Salmon. :biggrin2:

Me - My first Samson Fish going 40cm on a 4 inch stick bait. New fish and now PB for me!! :biggrin2:

Congratulations to the two Robbies and well done everyone who turned up.

Can't wait for the next social to catch up with you all again.

WHAT A GREAT DAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :thumbup:

Cheers

David