Narooma

Burnsy

I am heading down to Narooma for five days in a couple of weeks and will be taking the 3.9 punt with the electric. I am planning on chasing flatties, bream and jew.

Wondering if any raiders have fished the Wogoona Inlet down there or know anyone who could point me in the write direction.

Burnsy

I am heading down to Narooma for five days in a couple of weeks and will be taking the 3.9 punt with the electric. I am planning on chasing flatties, bream and jew.

Wondering if any raiders have fished the Wogoona Inlet down there or know anyone who could point me in the write direction.

Burnsy

It's been a few years since I fished Wagonga lake , generally found west of the Princes Highway bridge was more productive.

On the western side of the lake there bay , think it is called Clarks Bay. Have a sound around a few hundred mt's to the East , there is a deep section that runs N/E - S/W.

Local tackle stors are always a good source of information & most should have maps of the area.

Hope this helps

Geoff

Guest Plastic Fanatic

G'Day Burnsy

Might be worth your while making the short trip from Narooma to Tuross. Some good jewies (7 - 15kg) have been caught there recently, as well as some thumping Flatties. They are being caught on bait and soft plastics. A quick chat with the boys from O'Briens Boatshed will see you headed in the right direction. Fingers crossed for some decent weather whilst you are here as the forecast at the moment is for rain. I will be chasing fish in the same place. :biggrin2:

Good luck!

Skip