Lemon Tree Passage And My Boat

madmac

Few nice pics madmac and nice boat

thanks mate, shes an oldie but a goodie, its a 1980 haines 565r with a 140 johnson, i had the motor rebuilt about 3 years ago, the hull is still good as new, gets me out there fishing which is the main thing

Hi mate

Iv got a caravan in that caravan park site 59, koala shores, iv seen your boat before probobly last easter holidays i think it was, i havnt been up in a while, going up for easter this year, will you be up there?

The yellow four winns in the back ground is a beast 6.2 liter 350chev, ian thorpes old boat.

cheers james

Hi mate

Iv got a caravan in that caravan park site 59, koala shores, iv seen your boat before probobly last easter holidays i think it was, i havnt been up in a while, going up for easter this year, will you be up there?

The yellow four winns in the back ground is a beast 6.2 liter 350chev, ian thorpes old boat.

cheers james

small world, wouldnt of been easter, we do go up every xmas for 2 weeks though, have been staying there for the last 5 years, and have re booked for next year too

Were selling our caravan there as the owners have really F****D UP the place, koala shores has changed dramatically since change over of ownership i still love the fishing there though, those local kids are bastards, did u loose anythin to them?

cheers james

Were selling our caravan there as the owners have really F****D UP the place, koala shores has changed dramatically since change over of ownership i still love the fishing there though, those local kids are bastards, did u loose anythin to them?

cheers james

a lot of the regulars there were saying the same thing, apparently since Wayne and Kathy sold it, the prices have sky rocketed, we usually camp there, but this year we stayed in one of the new cabins. didnt loose anything to the local thieves, i know people who did though. we actually caught one of the little unsavoury characters about 5 years ago and gave him a good beating down on the sand flat