Yakkas And Egimax

offtap1

Hi All Picked up the much talked about Egimax (normal) from Wattos yesterday and just wanted to know has anyone tried this stuff on live bait jiggs for Yakkas as they have been hard to get , yet there are plenty of them around Cheers Dave

Edited by offtap1

YEAP,

i was out with reel addiction "seajay" a month or so ago

and whilst we spent an hour or so on livies they were THERE we could see them in amongst the

mados we tried everythng and they just wouldnt budge, tried squid on the bait jigs and slimies

nothing could tempt them we got 1 hear and there but nothing to ride home about,

we were about to go and i said wait ill try this last thing,

so out comes the magic spray and dropped the jig down and WALLAH it did help ALOT

this is the 1st time ive used it for yakkas but it definetly helped when the going was tough..

cheers steve :1fishing1:

Egimax has been the best thing since the invention of the hook, im hearing simalar stories from many people.

I have been Egimax for about 1 year now and it was originally given to me for free by my local tackle shop for me to try out and report back.

Since then the tackle shop has gone through the roof in orders...and the good thing is i now get it dirt cheap.

It you have never tried this stuff i recommend everyone do so, Big Steve has said it help with Yakkas, Namesay has said he used it as a very effective king attractor and we all know it is great for attracting squid.

On the subject of Yakkas (sorry to get off topic) an older and wiser person has told me that it is Yakka mating time at the moment and that is why they are not really as agressive as usual and are a pain to catch.

Does any one else agree with that theory??

Cheers.

Robbie..

Guest Big-Banana

On the subject of Yakkas (sorry to get off topic) an older and wiser person has told me that it is Yakka mating time at the moment and that is why they are not really as agressive as usual and are a pain to catch.

Cheers.

Robbie..

I heard the same thing, makes me a feel a little bit better seeing as Iam in a drought. :thumbdown:

Cheers.

Robbie..

We havent had much trouble getting any yakkas of late, normally we will get 30-40 in pretty quick time