Nth Beaches

humesy

G'day raiders,

I have put in two nights on the sand this week fishing for jewies. Tuesday at DY and last night at Narrabeen. Both beaches were pretty short on any sort of formation (gutters, rips, holes etc,)

Conditions have been pretty good otherwise so it has been a shame to go home fishless (did manage to pull a three foot shark though).

Anyone fished a decent looking beach lately between newport and curlie?

Cheers

Edited by humesy

Mate I'm with you on that - the seas have managed to flatten out the little bit of structure there was.

My fallback is usually the rip hard up against the rocks at the south end of Warriewood - only problem is that the surfers use this to get out the back, so it has to be at night (which is alright if you're after Jews).

Hope this helps.

cheers,

neil

Humesy,

Mate good to see ya out there going for the jewie.

My shocking run of fishing is still on and until the water gets warmer and the sea pounds the beach i'm not going to bother.

i'll go out in MH next week for a fish. Thought about the beach in the last few days but couldnt get motivated.

See ya soon!

Humesy,

Mate good to see ya out there going for the jewie.

My shocking run of fishing is still on and until the water gets warmer and the sea pounds the beach i'm not going to bother.

i'll go out in MH next week for a fish. Thought about the beach in the last few days but couldnt get motivated.

See ya soon!

Mike,

Lack of effort has never been my problem when it comes to chasing jewies. Should have known better than to stand there with my baits in the whitewash last night though. :wacko:

Might take the tinnie out sunday evening if you are up for it. Keen to hit that same spot on the run-in.

Cheers,

Edited by humesy