Nepean River Bass Session!

Guest MRS WATTO

Guest MRS WATTO

Hi All

Few Raiders will be hitting the Nepean River this afternoon for a few hours.

Then we will have a Barbeque, so come down and have some fun.

BYO food and drinks.

Last nite, MR and MRS RZep and Mitchell , OFFTAP AND CAIGE AND JOE, WASTINTIME and WATTOS attended.

It was great fun, peita and I cooked while the boys fished.

We should all be there by 5.30pm this afternoon.

cheers

claudia

Edited by MRS WATTO

Guest MRS WATTO

Peita, Mitchell and I will be heading down there again this afternoon.

I should be there about 4:30.

Challenge is on guys.

RZEP V WATTO

wonder who will win :074::074::074::074::074:

cheers

claudia

Guest mrs_rzep

Challenge is on guys.

RZEP V WATTO

wonder who will win :074::074::074::074::074:

cheers

claudia

:tease:

That's a crack! - Maybe it should have been GIRLS V GUYS

Guest MRS WATTO

:tease:

That's a crack! - Maybe it should have been GIRLS V GUYS

GOOD IDEA PEITA

I am up to the challenge if you are!!!!!

Remember women catch more fish than men!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hey all do uz go down near the rowing club? Might come down and say gday get a few tips.

Hey Hooked Up,

We actually go down to Tench Reserve there

Try and come down - The more RAIDERS the better... We will be there about 4:30pm but more people will arrive later like the WATTO'S and they will be there about 530pm.

We may see you there

Edited by rzep

Hey Guys,

Mrs is at work today and I've got all the kids (including a 2 year old) so no go for me today.

Would love to make it but, next time for sure :biggrin2:

Just checked the BOM site and the radar shows a few thunder storms working over the mountains at present and I can see the cloud from here. Looks like a beauty moving up from the south with some heavy rain so watch the lightning with all those graphite rods waving around... :074:

Humidity is 67% and the baromoter is 1016. There should be heaps of insects up there as dusk comes on and with the baromoter that high the fish will be hanging near the surface looking for the insects.

Black surface lures or spinners fished with a high rod over the weed beds is my tip.... :biggrin2:

Good luck guys and girls - I'll look forward to the report.

Cheers

David.

i cant make it, my mrs just reminded me that we have a family do to go to at 7pm, maybe next time

That's cool Madmac - We go a fair bit so try and come next time!

I am sure you would rather be :1fishing1:

Guest MRS WATTO

We have had raiders come in all afternoon buying their lures!!!!!!

Roy has just bought 4 lures as he thinks he will win the challenge this afternoon!!! :074::074::074::074::074::074::074:

Cant wait, Sean is having a early mark this afternoon, he is about to leave so he can go and practise catching some bass that he couldnt catch yesterday afternoon. All the best WATTO!!!!

cheers claudia

Guest MRS WATTO

Update on our fishing adventure this afternoon. WASTIN TIME was in the shop this afternoon buying all his lures as per usual as he normally looses his lure in trees. At 3.30pm i gave WATTO an early mark. So both Roy and WATTO headed off to nepean river for a session of bass fishing. At 4pm Rob Quinfish come over the shop to pick me up as he was taking me out for the afternoon. Glad you were there Robby as it was busy and he did help me out. Closed the shop right on 5pm and Rob and I scooted off. We headed down the Nepean River and we were looking out for MR and MRS RZEP , Mitchell , WASTIN TIME and kids and WATTO. We eventually found them all so Rob decided to blow his horn on his boat, Geezs this scared the hell out of me.

We pulled and we started fishing, (thanks for your help Rob). I caught my first little bass, I was so excited and I really enjoyed today and cant wait to do it again. Rzep lost the challenge no fish for him and Roy caught the biggest bass ever :074::074:

Then we had a great bbq

cheers

claudia

post-2011-1170502376_thumb.jpgpost-2011-1170502389_thumb.jpg

post-2011-1170502404_thumb.jpgpost-2011-1170502425_thumb.jpg

post-2011-1170502440_thumb.jpgpost-2011-1170502529_thumb.jpg

Well what a top afternoon :thumbup:

Fishing and meeting up with fellow raiders was great

Yeah Sean did win the challenge as I caught nothing after nailing them yesterday :1badmood:

What a top feed afterwards

I am sure we will all do it again soon

Edited by rzep

Yeah it was a good afternoon Ben,

You might need to zoom in on Roy's fish. :074:

At least he caught one though. :1badmood:

Edited by rzep

Yes i want everyone to take note - I caught that lure on a bass!!!! Great fight that lure gave too :074:

Sean (Watto) - thanks for the company & i think i will be bringing Ryan down real soon for a proper bass out fit, whaddya reckon?!?!?

Claudia (Mrs Watto) - You just be very carefull about what you say!!!! OR ELSE :1prop:

Peita (Mrs Rzep) - great job at the BBQ, knew you came for a reason

Paul (Rzep) - why did you come again? cause you didnt trouble the scorers or the BBQ plate :074: ????? AAAhh that right you were cheif boat helperer geterer innerer......

Mitch, Ryan & Hannah - glad you kids had a great day, & by the way Ryan did catch something - ME about 4 times, but i reckon he would beat CLaudia in a casting comp!!!!

Great day guys - when's the return leg??????? :thumbup:

P.S.- the boys won!!! :yahoo::yahoo:

I was out there Friday arvo with Caige (outdodad) and took mate Joe for his first Bass expedition , had a ball with 6 fish landed and a few dropped between us and Joe taking biggest at about 25cm. Great to catch up with everyone back at BBQs will definately be doing it again soon. Sorry we missed Saturday Arvo run as we spent day outside in big boat, looked like you all had some fun there. Top place to get together eh. Rob i hope Claudia didnt chew your ears off, then again it wastnt far to swim to shore :074::074::074: . Cheers will catch up soon. Dave