Harbour Today

Guest dicko1

I went out this arvo after spending all day at work just hangin for a fish at the end of the day! Finally got out to my boat with my gear at about 4:00 and could already see the birds going nuts half way between nth harbour and quarantine. But as my luck always seems to go my boat wouldnt start!! GREAT. So instead i got to spend the next 2 hours sanding back my boat whilst the birds continued to dive and i could even see the splashes from the fish hitting the surfaceonly 300m away! there was only one boat fishing the schools too!! talk about a crap day! to make matters worse my boats gonna be out of action for a few weeks!!If anyone needs some company fishing in the coming weeks any day any time, just let me know! i'l happily put in 4 fuel and have all my own gear...

Ah dicko I wouldnt worry 2 much your not the first fisho this has happened to,,,, But it sure peeves you off!!!!!

Its just like that school that is just outa casting reach when your LB for the only day of the year :1prop:

Dan

Hey Dan

I know this won't ease the pain, but maybe it'll make you laugh..At least you didn't launch the boat before you found out you had a problem.... :05:

Last year, :wife: backed our boat off the trailer, I then heard her ask why the boat only goes in circles??

Turns out the steering arm had frozen (it was first launch coming out of winter). :ranting2::ranting2::ranting2:

Anyway, she tossed over the anchor and the wind was kind. Blew her in close enough to toss me a rope....

Now I keep the grease up and do a few more little checks the day before use...

Cheers