Non Fishing Brag

KINGvirgin

Although i have not been out on the water at all for a fish, i am however in a rich vein of form this summer on the cricket field with the willow..... although my season has been disrupted by injury i have missed 4 games i have scored 455 runs at an average of 65, it was this season i posted my first century ( 164) and i enjoyed it that much i went out and scored 190 last weekend for good measure and then threw in a lazy 54 on saturday just for entertainment.... im hoping i can bring my good form of cricket into fishing, now i am able to go out again..... starting tomorrow, with any luck i just may bag a clifton king and have to get my name changed............ anyway if you have any interesting sports news/ brags to talk about im always willing to listen......

Ian :beersmile:

Guest IFishSick.

I too am a King vigin, but that is to a legal fish. Have caught a 45cm specimen off the Osbourne Shoal last year.

Got to get out on the water mate with some live squid! :1prop:

im hoping i can bring my good form of cricket into fishing, now i am able to go out again..... starting tomorrow, with any luck i just may bag a clifton king and have to get my name changed.........

i guess that cricket form didnt roll over into the fishing ay Ian!!