Activity On The Bay

Markwi

I just wanted to let you know that Yarra Bay had lots of surface activity today, small schools of fish busting up for short periods of time. I was at Moulinex point just having lunch and they were busting up 10 metres from the point. I noted that a couple of guys were continually driving their boat through the middle of the schools and they would go down, so remember to position the boat upwind and you might get a long cast.

Good food for the shark would be those idiots

who were driving their boats through the schools

of fish. :1prop:

I just hate that.

penguin

Good words penguin. Nothing more fustrating than working a school of fish and some nutter comes straight over the top of them.

I just wanted to let you know that Yarra Bay had lots of surface activity today, small schools of fish busting up for short periods of time. I was at Moulinex point just having lunch and they were busting up 10 metres from the point. I noted that a couple of guys were continually driving their boat through the middle of the schools and they would go down, so remember to position the boat upwind and you might get a long cast.

They are very active around the north head of botany around dusk, so try and stay out there a bit longer if you can.