Pittwater 18/02

costello

G'day Raiders.

Myself and the GF took my sister and her boyfriend out on the boat for a fish up Pittwater today. Been absolutely on fire with the flathead up there in recent weeks but funny thing today drifting the same grounds we didn't get one flattie for the pan. Dropped three flattie's and bagged 4 Bream, biggest going 32cm and a small Snapper going just legal. To catch a Reddie and not have to throw it back is definately rare in the channel! No pics sorry all but a good day on the water.

Cheers,

Mark

G'day Raiders.

Myself and the GF took my sister and her boyfriend out on the boat for a fish up Pittwater today. Been absolutely on fire with the flathead up there in recent weeks but funny thing today drifting the same grounds we didn't get one flattie for the pan. Dropped three flattie's and bagged 4 Bream, biggest going 32cm and a small Snapper going just legal. To catch a Reddie and not have to throw it back is definately rare in the channel! No pics sorry all but a good day on the water.

Cheers,

Mark

Motor is working OK with Oil in, eh. Did you belt the mechanic or just drain his vital fluids?

Motor is working OK with Oil in, eh. Did you belt the mechanic or just drain his vital fluids?

Greg, lets just say I had a few choice words with him about his standard of business and told him the only way we'd cross paths again is if my outboard goes out on the blink and what he's going to do about it. As you can imagine mate, that's the censored version of course.

Hey Costa perhaps you caught my flathead bug....only joking....they'll be jumping into your boat next time. CHeers Kelvin

Kelvin, I hope your right because there's nothing I like more than a couple fillets of flathead after a day out on the water. I hope you don't get my Kingfish bug or else we're all in trouble!

JFish, a man's got to have his secrets, but I will say just keep moving around and when you find them just stick to that area and you'll do fine.

Cheers,

Mark

Edited by costa