Gosford To The Entrance

DaveD

Anyone fish there regularly and have a set area where they recommend. I'm planning a trip up there within the coming week and wanna get something good happening, just wondering on the right spot anywhere between the Entrance and Gosford. Preferably land based off a wharf. :) Google Earth coordinates or street directory might help a lot. thanks. :tease:

Forget google :P

At the entrance just hit the gutters, there are plenty of fish there. I was there all weekend. I didnt fish :( but i watched a lot of people catch!

If you head towards the entrance just fish to the right hand side of the bridge that crosses over to Toukley.

There are flatties, bream and Blackfish there!

Forget google :P

At the entrance just hit the gutters, there are plenty of fish there. I was there all weekend. I didnt fish :( but i watched a lot of people catch!

If you head towards the entrance just fish to the right hand side of the bridge that crosses over to Toukley.

There are flatties, bream and Blackfish there!

Are you talking bout the BIG ENTRANCE bridge or the one going over the toukley waterway? Last time i was at the latter it was brown and stunk real bad

Yea the big Brdige! Yes there was still a bit of a smell there, don't know why. I think it is the sewrage?

But yes to the right of that big bridge there were a lot of people catching fish all day long!

there is a jetty type thing on the northern side on the left when going over bridge, last time i went using frozen bait (prawns and squid)caught quite a few(undesized) bream,flattie,whiting. A guy just off the end using nippers and poddy's was pulling in 50cm flatties and a couple of decent bream. Just a note the fisheries have been patrolling up around there too :biggrin2: hope this helps