Sydney Abt

TheLender

Wow out of this whole site only 2 other tournament anglers?

Nobody else fishes tournaments?

I'm fishing it, wont be out Friday tho as I have to much work going on atm.

Hooky, you can buy my other boat!

10 months old and fully ready to fish tournements :biggrin2:

G

Not having a lend of myself, but your a top money winner and have won the countrys biggest tournament.

But I can only do it when I am so hung over that I pass out on the back deck....................

um maybe I shouldn't have said that......... :tease:

I'm fishing it, wont be out Friday tho as I have to much work going on atm.

Hooky, you can buy my other boat!

10 months old and fully ready to fish tournements :biggrin2:

G

I think Hooky might like your boat Greg as long as you can accept his offer and throw in a big screen tv for his nonboater(me) :biggrin2:

I think Hooky might like your boat Greg as long as you can accept his offer and throw in a big screen tv for his nonboater(me) :biggrin2:

G'day Greg, take my offer and it's a done deal. :074:

Would love a Nitro/glass boat but actually looking for something like Bills' previous boat, 445 Hornet or similar. Parking space is a problem...........I think.

Your other boat would be good but I also need to think about the space I have left after buying my daughter a car recently. Three cars and a boat means problems...........unless the nitro can fold up and be stored in my chook pen. :074:

Ya can still give Andrew the telly though. The bugger does about as much as you when he's my NB.........he's passed out on the back deck sleeping. :074:

Anyways, I'm gunna suss out what's available. I reckon there'll be some decent boats for sale as the tournament season get's into full swing.

Good luck andrew and hooky for the weekend, i had the chance to enter with dan but have had to say no to this event.

And as for you GOD...HEHEHE GREG, dont get to smashed. See your a celeb now :1prop: .

Thanks Jorg

Greg a god :074: cracked me up sort of makes me wonder who TheLender is