Lilli Pilli Baths

sambo

heys guys this is my first post on this site, i know all the technigues because ive been fishing since a kid but now im 17 and i like going fishing with mates (landbased) and i am into lures.

i always see and hear reports about liili pilli baths and i am thinking of heading out this saturday between 6pm-12pm and going for the pelagics and even some squid, obviously i havent been there and dnt now what im in for and actaully dnt noe where exactly the plase is (whch street)

so help plz

sami

i know this mite sound dumb but im unsure of the street name that takes you down to the baths any advice

thanks for all the other help

sami

sorry also forgot to add if im fishing from the baths how high is it from the water and also how do i land a fish etc a 2k bonnie

from memory, head right down to the end of Lilli Pilli Point Road. At the end ther, there'll be a road/driveway to the left that looks like a gated entrance. Take that and you'll see parking for about 8 or so cars on your left. Park there and it's right next to the bathes and the small wharf.

Hope that helps.

Nel

Edited by Nel