Who's Right About Tomorrow?

livo

I'm taking bets on which service has tomorrows (Sunday) ocean wind forecasts correct.

Sydney Weekend Boating forecast says N/NE all day increasing in the afternoon to 15/20 knots.

Seabreeze says NW/NNW all day decreasing in the afternoon to 10 knots.

What do you think?

It makes a big difference if your planning a trip to the FADS in a 16 footer.

Seems like Seabreeze is the go.

Would it be a good idea to place a button link to Seabreeze at the top of the forum beside Tides, Weather, Waves etc.....???

Cheers mrsswordfisherman

Yeah would be a top idea as i use seabreeze all the time!!!

It has wave, wind, tide and weather all on one page!!

Thanks Dan

Seems like Seabreeze is the go.

Would it be a good idea to place a button link to Seabreeze at the top of the forum beside Tides, Weather, Waves etc.....???

Cheers mrsswordfisherman

definitely!

I didn't find out about sea breeze until i read a post on FR and it has helped me a lot. I'm sure placing a button link will help many others raiders from getting caught out from the weather.

Edited by domza

I have contacted the owner of Seabreeze to gain approval to do this.

Button should be up soon.

Cheers mrsswordfisherman

Well done. :thumbup:

I'm hoping they're on the mark about tomorrow. If they are it should be a great day out.

Looking forward to lots of good posts.

Seabreeze is good, but i find this one just that little better and more on the money than seabreeze of late.

http://www.buoyweather.com/wxnav6.jsp?regi...=10&units=e

Looks good and they have a different prediction again. I guess that makes it a good day to see which one gets it right.

Actually they just updated there forecast while I was putting this reply up.

Interesting to note that the Bureau forecast now includes a strong wind warning in this mornings update and they've lifted their maximum prediction to 20/25 knots.

Anyhow I'm out there.

Edited by livo

Well how about that? Just checked what's happened at Norah Head all day and it looks like the Bureau got it right.

Although where I was it was hard to tell being sheltered from the afternoon North Easter in Broken Bay.

Early this morning BuoyWeather predicted a short Southerly but then they took it out at their 7.00 am update. They should have left it in because at my first stop this morning about 8 k's east of Box I experienced about 30 minutes of Southerly breeze and chop over a Northerly sea over an Easterly swell. Very messy and I started felling a bit butchers hook.

What do you guys reckon about who was on the money?

Cheers

Livo