Sydney Fad

Fisherman5

#5,

It's been three weeks or more since I have been out there, the last time I was out we got six Dollies around the 600mm mark all on strips of squid drifteing around four meters down close to the FAD. Water temp was 22.9 I think, but I would have to check.

But as has been said... "Tell you tomorrow afternoon" :) :)

Cheers.

Robbie.

Guest Big-Banana

I got out yesterday, water temp ranging in between 21.7 and 22.1.

We got about 15 Dollies, no real size to them apart from 2 or 3. Got a few stripeys, one in particular was a honker, 5-6kg.

Guest IFishSick.

15 Dollies, and Stripies. Man that's awsome. We trolled 100km for naught.

Temp at the close and wide BB FAD's was 23.5 degrees

my dad went out sunday for a 6kilo kingfish on thhe fad and a diver there told him that the dollies were rising to the surface and as soon as my dad looked over he seen them swimming aroung the boat and he tried with a halco and they were just following it but did get a few hits but no takers

will try to upload the pic asap

sami

Edited by sambo1

Anthony what boat have you got mate? We got to the Fad about 8 Oclock only managed two dollies and a dozen kings about 35-40cm and a 45cm Red floating a pillie near the chain.

Mitch

Our boat was a White and Blue Allison with two blokes onboard

Edited by Fisherman5

Guest Big-Banana

Anthony what have you got mate? We got to the Fad about 8 Oclock only managed two dollies and a dozen kings about 35-40cm and a 45cm Red floating a pillie near the chain.

Mitch

Our boat was a White and Blue Allison with two blokes onboard

I think we drove past you guys. We went South of the Fad for a bit and it was a bit quiet after we had a double hook up. It definitely paid off to go North. Iam pretty sure it was you guys anyways?

yeh probably was mate. At about 11 the boat next to us got a Kingy just under a metre, quite a few people came around to check it out

was this sunday in the morning if it was that was my dad ill put the pic wen i get it off the camera