Sydney Rocks Thurs & Fri This Week?

Sea Ranger

Greetings,

Looking for someone to show me how to fish the rocks anywhere in Sydney either thursday or friday. I have my own gear and will buy bait. I just need a fishing partner. Any suggestions of where to go and how to rig up if anyone is not avail for those days so I can try myself?

Chris :1fishing1:

Edited by Noo2OzFish

hi mate,

I wouldn't recommend fishing the rock on your own - great fishing just not worth your life. Try the beaches.

Sorry didn't want to sound high and mighty, if you can wait a couple of weeks till the second week of the school holidays, my mate who is a very experienced rock fisho and I usually do a trip on the rocks and we can show you where we fish when the conditions are right.

Exactly why I'm asking if anyone is avail. If I can't go Rocks then beach it is but I don't know anywhere there either. I've been boat fishing for the last several years but at the moment I'm stuck to ground so I'm looking for some mates or at least some directions on where to go. Second week of School holidays my girlfriend, our 4 kids and myself will be camping at Putty Beach in the Bouddi Nation Park. Looks like some beach fishing there outside of the marine sanctuary that is.

Chris

hi mate,

I wouldn't recommend fishing the rock on your own - great fishing just not worth your life. Try the beaches.

Sorry didn't want to sound high and mighty, if you can wait a couple of weeks till the second week of the school holidays, my mate who is a very experienced rock fisho and I usually do a trip on the rocks and we can show you where we fish when the conditions are right.

Gday mate,

I hit the rocks on a regular basis, however not in sydney.

for some reason i enjoy travelling to go fishing.

I usually fish in the wollongong/kiama region and rarely am disappointed...

I usually target salmon and tailor on the light gear, heaps of fun. But with the light gear i am exposed to some bream,whiting,trevally and co if they are around.

Weather permitting i am going on friday, the weather itself looks good enough however the wind and swell are the problem areas ( the wind is supposed to be a bit strong on friday 15/20 knots) but the swell doesnt look to be a problem... I wont know for sure until the BOM put out another forecast tomorrow, then i will check last minute on friday morning b4 i go..

If u are interested PM me for more details

cheers

Ian