The Injury List Is Staggering

OWZAT

G`day Fellas ,

6 players already out for the Season is a Tradgedy .

But if you disregard all the silly stuff said by players that they all expect to return Early by some miracle , then the worst has yet to come.

As our over trained and overplayed Gladiators wear out over this ridiculously long Season , I expect to see a crisis appear about round 17/18.

The link below , is the best online site in Oz for the State of Players Injuries ( all codes ) , so keep an eye on it yourself .

Andrew Johns Mishap was up in no time.

Mick

http://www.injuryupdate.com.au/injuries.php?sport=NRL

Edited by OWZAT

G`day Fellas ,

Lets face it , not untill a Player is Killed live on TV , will something be done about this cowardly High Tackle .

The Greater The Fame of the Offender , The Less the Punishment.

So if they were serious serious about the Cowardly Coathanger , they would Give Sonny Bill and the next Three or Four that Followed A whole year, then perhaps things will change , but It will take a Fatality , played over and over and over again live to air , to put a stop to it.

I Just hope its not one of ours.

Mick

Not all high tackles are premeditated acts so you can't say they are all cowardly or dirty players. If you have played any type of rugby you would know that there are also other factors involved. For example, players slipping or losing their footing, fatigue and carelessness.

I believe the SBW incident was just a case of carelessness by the player. Having said that it is still illegal and he should be punished for it. I don’t think SBW is a dirty player, he is just a young and aggressive guy and he will learn from this and become better.

Guest lets go fishn

Sonny Bill shouldbe benched for a century.... As should all high hitters! :1badmood:

one of the major problems these days in league people are just getting to soft.

they are league players not princesses, Sonny bill was just doig his job unfortunately Joey fell into a tuff tackle and got hurt.