Cg

zip2155

went to clifton yesterday got there about 10am,using half cut servo pillies nothing for the first hr. then tap tap on! i got a juve snapper round 25cm :bump0ee:

straight after that a flatty went round 30cm.Ask guy next to me said "what ya reckon legal" he goes mmm nah, bugga threw it back :mad3: .After that not much bites so threw in the towel.

Another bloke there said he got busted off earlier round 8am probably a king.

left at 12 pick up missus from her mums.

Hey mate i was there today also (thursday fr 9.45-12.30) i was the azn guy in the singlet. I saw the guy busted what ever it was it just ran. I saw a good sized kingy come up and had a look at my squid jig, also saw another guy get done around the pylon. Saw result as me 25cm snapper.

BTW im new to the forum :) , gota say its the best place to some find some good info.

Cheers

Hey mate i was there today also (thursday fr 9.45-12.30) i was the azn guy in the singlet. I saw the guy busted what ever it was it just ran. I saw a good sized kingy come up and had a look at my squid jig, also saw another guy get done around the pylon. Saw result as me 25cm snapper.

BTW im new to the forum :) , gota say its the best place to some find some good info.

Cheers

welcome to fishraider mate! :1welcomeani:

i fish there very often, also asian i'm 23, come in the arvos and mainly fish wit bait at the tip of the wharf.

whats your name, i'll say hi next time.

I've met a coupla raiders there recently, u know who u guys are!

its awesome when the kings there show themselves, but their picky!

My name is Jin!

welcome to fishraider zip..

yeah cg's been going pretty well recently..like Jin said, the kingies are picky..i went for a fish this morning before work and had a live squid casted n they didnt touch it. A guy had a chicken fillet casted out and guess what?! yes, the kingy took it, he got it to the surface after 5 minutes or so, then it hit the pylon as he was pullin it out.

might see you this weekend Jin! :biggrin2:

yeah cg's been going pretty well recently..like Jin said, the kingies are picky..i went for a fish this morning before work and had a live squid casted n they didnt touch it. A guy had a chicken fillet casted out and guess what?! yes, the kingy took it, he got it to the surface after 5 minutes or so, then it hit the pylon as he was pullin it out.

bloody chicken fillets, they always do the trick :074:

:1welcomeani: welcome to the site, you will absolutely love it.

by the way good on you for throwing the flattie back.

Edited by frankp

I hate seeing the families there bagging snapper or etc which doesnt even seem to have sufficient meat usualy 15cm (gosh i get pissed on this topic), sometimes i just wish the fisheries ppl will show up and teach em a lesson.

Hey aloosh!

did we meet there a coupla fridays ago? u rocked up with some asian mates?

ur the one who kept lending my friend tackle rite?

ur a goodbloke man unlike some other fishos there, hope i can catchup wit ya there sometime soon and have a session wit ya.

cant make it this weekend i got work, might drop by to see how it is this arvo tho!

go the 'local kings' :mfr_lol:

Edited by injay

Hey Jin,

yeah champ i saw you there a few weeks back when i went in the arvo with some work mates, was great meeting you. hehe yeah mate your friend's got some great perseverence and patience ill tell you that! He's gona land himself some kingies very soon - he's there quite frequently and im sure it'll pay off for him. As for those baby snappers, its a shame people keep them having 2 grams of meat on them!

ive been trying to squeeze in any session at cg while i can coz im working weekends :05:

As for the "local kings", i'll leave them for you :074:

i'll catch you around sometime soon :thumbup:

and if the big boss wants to go to the pub in the arvo, ill duck out and see you on the wharf this arvo :D

Edited by Aloosh