Breaming With Fishfinder Tony

Took Tony for a spin in my little tinny this morning on Port Hacking to see if we could get a few bream

Started off throwing poppers at some shoreline for one small bream then went pink grubbin over the flats which resulted in a few more smallish bream Was pretty quiet over the flats probably due to the full moon and clear night so the fish would have been feeding during the night Decided to move to a few moored boats that usually hold bream unfortunately this was the time that Tony recieved a phone call warning about the possability of a tsunami so we had a few flicks for a couple of small reddies a couple of whiting and a leather jacket before hightailing out of there

Tony brought a few of his custom rods to fish with and I must say I was impressed The seven foot six model is a great flats rod and cast small light poppers a mile talk about user friendly Didnt get much of a chance to fish with the seven footer would have liked to have used it a bit more on the boats

Thanks for the company Tony next one will be Georges river EPs

Sorry no pics both of us forgot the cameras

Well done Andrew on draging him out of the shop or office, that got to be a bigger feat than any Bream catching.

I don't know anyone who works as hard as he does, and yet he still smiles. :biggrin2: