H&c Bay Late Post

After some lady friends of mine working out i own a boat they have been nagging (typical!) me to take them out for a fish. So i had them organise the date i promised them to take them providing i had work off. So i had them up early last Sat around 6am to launch the boat.

I took them to Hen and Chicken bay in hope for some flathead as they were all first timers. I showed them how to rig the rods with soft plastics and work them in the water. I only had 3 rods so i let them fish with me guiding the boat with the eletric. (I could never be a guide as i would want to fish) After about 20mins Andrea screams that she has a fish. I look around and fair enough there is a bend in the rod. Surprisingly the fish takes a little drag and she pulls in a nice flatty. Couple of snaps and back it goes. I decide to try another area and Clare hooks a nice size whiting. We move to the other side of the bay and i quickly grab a rod a through a few casts. Hook one small flatty take a pic and through it back. The tide lows down as does the bites so i take them to see the Harbour Bridge.

All in all a great day on the water (bit different to normal) but i think it is a good thing to incourage women to fish. They are already nagging for another session.

Randall

post-2194-1175749496_thumb.jpg

post-2194-1175749505_thumb.jpg

post-2194-1175749511_thumb.jpg

post-2194-1175749518_thumb.jpg

post-2194-1175749547_thumb.jpg

post-2194-1175749567_thumb.jpg

Good stuff! :thumbup: Good on you being a guide in HC. Are you sure they're just nagging u for another session or implying a loomis/daiwa outfit for their birthdays? :1prop:

Cheers

Ronald

I will be the first to get a new loomis Daiwa Combo! Got half for the moment anyhow.

Randall