Crab Nets In The Hacking

tricks

hey fellas

went out to the hacking this morning. terrible conditions wish i stayed in bed :1badmood: anyway manage to score a few fish and two blue swimmers. silly things wouldnt let go the bait and got dragged up. dropped many and was curious if its legal to use nets in the hacking.

cheers patrick

hey pat!

ive caught a few blue swimers on line in the hacking, but unfortunatly all nets and traps are illegal in the hacking! including witches hats!

have you finished all your mods you were doing to ur boat?

From the N.S.W. Fisheries Web Site (I cut out the Crap.)

Note 2: The Port Hacking (enclosed by a line from Hungry Point to Cabbage Tree Point) is permanently closed to the use of all nets and traps (except the dip or scoop net, landing net and bait trap) by virtue of Schedule 2 of the Fisheries Management (General) Regulations 2002. Schedule 4 of the Regulation also makes it unlawful to use underwaters, underwater guns or similar devices to take fish from waters of the Port Hacking (enclosed by a line from Glaisher Point to Jibbon Point).

B.F.

hey pat!

ive caught a few blue swimers on line in the hacking, but unfortunatly all nets and traps are illegal in the hacking! including witches hats!

have you finished all your mods you were doing to ur boat?

hey mate

there is plenty there guess thats why its illegal, probably a good thing. i finish all the paint work on the boat. it getting sent to the motor trimmer on tuesday for new carpet and bimini is getting changed to blue. when it comes back electrical is geting done then im on the water cant wait. i'll put up picks soon

cheers patrick