What Is It With The Little Flowers On Everyone's Cars?

arpie

Hi guys

What is with the latest flower craze?? I see an awful lot of vehicles going around with little triangles of what looks like frangipanis on their rear window!

Are they 'wanna be' hippies?? I was there when the first lot started!! Used to wear the headband & long flowing robes - didn't quite get into the 'free love & drugs' thing, tho!

I thought it could be a 'girlie' thing, but see it on all sorts of vehicles with blokes & all!!

'Fess up - who's got flowers on their car???

Cheers

Roberta

They the frangipani flowers?

Theres a guy around the corner from me with a really nice done up vt commodore, tuff looking guy and he has one on his back window.

My mums gota "triple8" racing sticker on the back of her xr6, my brother wants a flower though.

cheers james

Now coming from a sheila's point of view - I actually like them as it reminds me of a summer holiday, however, my hubby won't allow me to put one on the 4WD. I see them as a female accessory such as you see the male putting on a winch, bullpar, spotties, etc.

Hey I like the whole hippie, dress, flower time warp period.

Well my wife put one on her car....and it was off that night..

I drive her car when im going somewhere where i cant park mine.

Imagine my mates seeing me driving the car with that..would never hear the end of it

Edited by netic

Guest MRS WATTO

I was thinking that just the other day, too!!!!

Bloody spazo's :074:

Now Roy

Settle down, no need to call everyone bloody spazo's :074::074::074:

Thats your favourite word at the moment, but I think one of those flower stickers on the back of your car will look pretty hot!!!!!!!!!

Might have some chicks chasing ya!!!!!!!!!!!! :074::074::074:

Now Roy

Thats your favourite word at the moment, but I think one of those flower stickers on the back of your car will look pretty hot!!!!!!!!!

Claudia,

Roy already has them on his car.

You should of seen his bosses face :1yikes: when he saw them on the company car. :074::074:

ive seen plenty of fragipanis on cars, none with blokes tho. what i HAVE seen is a hot pink convertible being driven around at 6 in the morning with the plate reading BARBIE... no joke. around lane cove. :074:

Hey I like the whole hippie, dress, flower time warp period.......

Ah Yes, I remember it well!!! Pity I didn't keep all my clothes from back then - very graceful period of dressing, really! The long flowing robes hid a multitude of 'sins'!

I think the flowers are quite puuuurty too, truth be told!

Some people are going overboard, tho - half the back window is covered up here! Perhaps there is a little competition going on .... I have never seen them for sale - where do they buy them???

Roerbta

I don't get it???? :wacko: Why a flower and not a dog or cat.. ew I can understand the cats not being there LOL

I don't like them.

When we buy a new boat, car, trailer etc. purchase comes with strict instructions....

NO STICKERS.

NO SPECIAL NUMBER PLATES

I hate giving them free advertising.

Fishraiders on the other hand ..... maybe with time. (I'll put a sticker on my bucket).

"NO STICKERS. NO SPECIAL NUMBER PLATES I hate giving them free advertising."

I used to do that, too!! I figured, they didn't give me a discount, why should I do their advertising for them!

Still do it, actually - even with the house! It didn't have a For Sale sign up when we bought it, & they wanted to put a Sold sign up afterwards! No way Jose!

Cheers

Roberta

"NO STICKERS. NO SPECIAL NUMBER PLATES I hate giving them free advertising."

I used to do that, too!! I figured, they didn't give me a discount, why should I do their advertising for them!

Still do it, actually - even with the house! It didn't have a For Sale sign up when we bought it, & they wanted to put a Sold sign up afterwards! No way Jose!

Cheers

Roberta

Yaaaa!

I thought I was a loner :thumbup:

You are not alone, I won't even wear a shirt with a logo on it :1prop:

I never under stood advertising some one elses stuff that have done nothing for you.... God I am getting old :074:

Cheers.

Robbie..

Disclaimer... I have a FR sticker on the boat, but it's only so people will talk to me :074:

Try & tell the young kids that today ...... they don't even realise that not only are they advertising everyone's product for them, but at a premium price as well!!! If it hasn't got the right name on it, they won't wear it!

Cheers

Roberta

PS Thank God the flowers on the cars don't have a brand name with them!!