Mgibbo's Boat

MGibbo

Hope this in the right section. Here's my BABY - I call it the "Floating Rumpus" as we put the money into this rather than extend our house, now we have the best outdoor room possible. It's not really a fishing boat but it's really comfortable when 5 of us are fishing. It's a Stejcraft Bow Rider 90hpm - just right for me to handle. My boys and hubby prefer watersports, however, I love to fish. Cheers Marg

Very nice boat....looks well looked after

Yeh thanks Netic - she's one of my favourite things. It's a 1998 model which would you believe we found on Ebay and decided to randomly purchase it on the last day of school last year. Collected it just in time to pic the kids up from school to their surprise. The upholstery will need replacing on the back and front sections - especially due to the amount of use it has had in the last 4 months of us owing it, but will do for the moment. My hubby and #1 son eagerly cleans her down after a day's outing - even when it's me who takes her out. Thankfully she is mechanically A1, except for the occasional fuel blockage which just requires you to pump a little fuel in from the tank - but this only happens on the odd occasion. It came with a depth finder but I think it's pretty dodgy - would love a new one but there are just so many out there it's hard to decide which one.

Nice looking boat MGibbo! Might see you on the Hawkesbury sometime!

There is a "Members Boats" thread running, I'm about to post my boat there! :thumbup:

Thanks KW - we live at Berowra but our trailer bottoms out on the ferry, thus we regularly put the boat in at Mooney Mooney or Parsley Bay, although I also love the waterways from Apple Tree Bay however it takes a little long to get there. Mooney Mooney is only 10 minutes from home and such a nice ramp to use with the pontoon right next to it.

I noticed you fish at Bar Point which is one of my favourite spots due to success catching a 55cm jewie plus my boys ski from the beaches. Did you know at low tide you can actually stand up in the middle of the river off where the beaches are? That totally shocked me.

We are good friends with Stump's family, so we might all see you out there.

I noticed you fish at Bar Point which is one of my favourite spots due to success catching a 55cm jewie plus my boys ski from the beaches. Did you know at low tide you can actually stand up in the middle of the river off where the beaches are? That totally shocked me.

We are good friends with Stump's family, so we might all see you out there.

Do you mean the beaches opposite Peat's Bite? I have noticed it is shallow there on the sounder. I know what you & Stumpy's boats look like now so I'll keep an eye out! :thumbup:

Do you mean the beaches opposite Peat's Bite? I have noticed it is shallow there on the sounder. I know what you & Stumpy's boats look like now so I'll keep an eye out! :thumbup:

Yeh opposite the entrance that ventures down to Berowra Waters. The beach is a bit of a pain at low tide.