Nepean River Bass

yeh i got that river2sea lure too however i dont know where i should use it. As it is soo light and cant cast far but dont want to snag it either.

I bought the lure from wattos and had the same casting problem on the first night . A short visit to wattos the next day and he sorted us out with some 12lb braid and leader. The differance in the lenght of our cast was huge I would recommend a visit to wattos I am sure you will see the benifit.

nice fish you got there :thumbup: that lure.. could it be used for bream??????

I am not sure if it will work with bream but it wont hurt to try.

I bought the lure from wattos and had the same casting problem on the first night . A short visit to wattos the next day and he sorted us out with some 12lb braid and leader. The differance in the lenght of our cast was huge I would recommend a visit to wattos I am sure you will see the benifit.

I am not sure if it will work with bream but it wont hurt to try.

i cant see the pic, but from what watto asid its a baby vib 35 ??

if so, they are a gun bream lure, retrieve it like a plastic

Hey Guys,

I took the kids down to the river at Weir Reserve last night for a quick session. Had a few good hits before I came up tight on a nice bass of about 28cm.

Always fun Bass'n land based with the kids.

Fish was taken on a Betts Spin and 2 inch grub.

Cheers

David.

That is good to know David,

I was thinking of heading down there on Wednesday morning.

Do you fish above or below the weir as I have never fished there land-based before?

That is good to know David,

I was thinking of heading down there on Wednesday morning.

Do you fish above or below the weir as I have never fished there land-based before?

G'day Paul,

Fish above the weir - just down behind the rowing club near the bridge.

I normally fish off the artificial turf and cast out over the weed. Very, Very civilized..... :074::074::074:

There are some great spots under the trees if you walk down towards the weir. Cast back along the bank over the weeds rather than strait out from the bank.

Cheers

David.

Edited by mottyman