My Pb Bream

bobfish

43_cm_bream_manly_001.bmp

Just thought id add my 2 cents and post my pb bream i snaffled in manly last week. I had just put together a new bream outfit for this season, comprised of 4lb crystal fireline to 6lb flurocarben wrapped around a symetre 1500. After snagging a few nice squid i floated some unweighted strips into the wash of an out of the way cove in manly. Wham! I christened my new outfit with a 43cm oyster muncher the day i bought it. Money well spent i think!

Edited by swordfisherman

wow nice fish mate... all my bream must have had stunted growths :074:

cheers,

Brad

:074: You must be fishing in the smoking section mate! haha! Thanks for the comments guys. If your around manly anytime soon there's a little cove between Fourty baskets and Reef beach thats holding nice squid and big bream after dark.

Cheers, Bobfish

:074: You must be fishing in the smoking section mate! haha! Thanks for the comments guys. If your around manly anytime soon there's a little cove between Fourty baskets and Reef beach thats holding nice squid and big bream after dark.

Cheers, Bobfish

Is this spot accessible from land mate or boat only?

P.s. Nice bream

:thumbup:

Is this spot accessible from land mate or boat only?

P.s. Nice bream

:thumbup:

Its easily accessed mate, i recommend parking at the end of beatty st, manly, and following the walking trail at the end. The spot is at M,12 map 197 of the ubd sydney gregorys. Although it looks great when you hit the water there isn't much action until you walk around to reef beach. There are nice live bait holes in the rocks too...;)...Happy hunting