Clifton Going A Little Quiet?

SUBLiME

Lately in the past month the fish being caught around Clifton have slowed drastically... the Kings have pretty much thinned out although the Frigate are zooming around now and again... the salmon are to be seen seldomly although 2 more were caught on Sunday just before I arrived.. turns out the fisho didn't have a licence and once the ranger had booked him a hefty $220 fine he left in disgust :P poor guy hahaha.. the joys of being under 18!... soon to change next month.. :thumbdown: lol

But yer, tell me what you guys rekon.. that's what I've just noticed...

Shant

Edited by Shant

As the water cools, the kings will leave except for the odd one.

There are deffinatley still some around, just a waiting game.

Around now species such as trevally, tailor , salmon and pike will start to make a stronger apperance.

Hook a big trevally and it's just as much fun trying to heave them out of the pylons as a kingy. :1prop:

As the water cools, the kings will leave except for the odd one.

There are deffinatley still some around, just a waiting game.

Around now species such as trevally, tailor , salmon and pike will start to make a stronger apperance.

Hook a big trevally and it's just as much fun trying to heave them out of the pylons as a kingy. :1prop:

Agreed robbie,

Cooler water means less kingies as they head out deep. Last winter the trevally went off down there, cant wait for it to happen again. Nice winters morning having a 2 kg trev smash ya up and teach you a lesson on the perils of light lines and oyster clad pylons... Oh and shant, im the guy who told you it was a frigate that day with the bite out of its side... nice to see you again mate.

Ciao Marcus

Edited by Fishorcutbait

hey marcus :) good to finally have you around on fishraider. I'm the guy who is sometimes down there on a friday morning with his father in law. Haven't made it down much for the last couple of weeks tho :(

Hey hunt, how u going mate.

Nice to finally be on here with some fellow fishnutz. When u down there next mate. Send me a pm when u go and i'll try my best to get down there as well..... oh wtf am i saying, i'll prob be there anyway, you know me.

Say gday to your outlaw for me too please.

Cheers Marcus