Fishing At Long Reef 22/04/07

Guest MRS WATTO

Guest MRS WATTO

Hi Guys

Decided to go fishing today with Watto, Frank, Dad and my brother Dom.

Wasnt that keen this morning as I had to get out of bed at 3.00am. I was really tired so I said to Watto that I was going to skip fishing this morning, and he told me I had to go and use my new rod n reel combo that he set up for me. THerefore I was in a bad mood as I hate getting up early.

Got to Putney boat ramp at 4.30am this morning, we launched the boat and we set out to Long Reef.

We started fishing, and the boys were all pumped as they wanted to hook up some kingies. I started fishing but my brother and I kept getting our lines tangled and I was getting really angry, as I was missing out on fishing. Everyone was hooking up fish left right and centre except for me. I was getting :mad3::mad3: .

Watto hooked the first kingy, but unfortunately it was undersize, 59cms :( . and was thrown back.

We ended up hooking up to about 6 undersize kingies for the day but still great fun.

To top off the day, WATTO hit a big swell , boat was airborn, I was screaming as it was really scary and he even managed to loose Franks brand new rod and reel combo that was lost in the wash, due to his driving :1badmood:

Edited by MRS WATTO

Guest MRS WATTO

Watto out on the water 2 weeks in a row, thats Great. Wheres the pics Clauds, Who got sick today. Bet ya Franks Happy about lost outfit. Cheers Dave

Dave

sorry no pics, Watto can go fishing every Sunday. Nobody got sick today and thats including myself.

Watto out on the water 2 weeks in a row, thats Great. Wheres the pics Clauds, Who got sick today. Bet ya Franks Happy about lost outfit. Cheers Dave

:Funny-Post: good work guys sounds like a good day on the water, how was the eather i was up the central coast and it was pretty crappy and cold.

Guest MRS WATTO

A Little Birdie told me Clauds was providing all the berley out there, no wonder the boys filled the ice cooler, Midori is an excellant stimulant for fish

DAVE

VERY FUNNY :mad3::mad3::mad3:

I WASNT SICK AT ALL YESTERDAY THANKS, :tease: MAYBE IF YOU TAKE ME OUT ON YOUR BOAT I CAN PROVIDE YOU FREE BERLEY SO THEN YOU CAN HOOK UP TO A MARLIN :074::074::074::074:

Guest MRS WATTO

DAVE, maybe you should let claude go on ya boat.

someone needs to use the new toilet... :074::074::074:

looked like a good day out watto, im glad i didnt go

cause i like my rods to come home with me...

:074::074::thumbup::074::074:

I agree with you Grant

Edited by MRS WATTO