Wilson - Supergraph Series

spizza

Hi,

I am looking at setting up a new Beach outfit for Jews and Sharks, and I am finding it hard to decide over Snyder Glas 8 / 9 wrap & some of the Wilson Range.

I am quite impressed by the Wilson Supergraph / Heavy Surf rod. Has anyone used one of these? Any recomendations?

Cheers,

Spizza

PS / I have an Okuma Eclipze EZ-90 (Threadline) to go with the winning rod.

The wilson supergraph heavy surf is built on a killwell MT8144G blank so its a little faster action and lighter weight than a standard 8144 but with a little more grunt. It would be a great match with the 90 size okuma for 25-30lb string and chasing jew of the beach or drummer and groper of the rocks.

Hi there. I have not used the wilson...but I have a snyder glass MT144 8 wrapp. Awesome. Landed a few jews on it. I am actually selling the rod as I have a boat. I am selling for $110. Great condition

Thanks mate - I will eventually add a Snyder to the collection - next to my new Wilson! :biggrin2:

I want to eventually also set up a 650 or 651 C5 Alvey to a Snyder - a purchase for down the track..... :thumbup:

Cheers,

Spizza

The wilson supergraph heavy surf is built on a killwell MT8144G blank so its a little faster action and lighter weight than a standard 8144 but with a little more grunt. It would be a great match with the 90 size okuma for 25-30lb string and chasing jew of the beach or drummer and groper of the rocks.

G'day mate,

I purchase the Wilson rod today and then just read your post. I feel even better about the purchase now... :thumbup:

Cheers,

Spizza