Point Perpendicular - Jervis Bay

RockHoppin

Hey Raiders

Was wondering if anyone here has fished Point Perpendicular in Jervis Bay? Was down there over the weekend just for a drive and that water must hold some big fish! Anyone fished the rocks down there at all? If so, what's the best access, etc?

Cheers

RockHoppin

Ther are some great spots on both sides of the entrance to JB. Tubes, Beecroft, Target, Steamers, Drum & Drumstick to name a few. I think some of these areas are now no go zones but possibly some of the raiders have better info than me.

I fished all of these places but it is about 10 years ago.

Cheers

Kingpig

Yes, Ive fished there.

100m north of the point is a sancturay now.

The swell is just scary at the point or Bowen island. I'm sure there some major fish there, I'm just to scared to go there if it's rough.

Once you go out of the heads there are just cliffs. Now where to go in case of an emergency so I don't go out too often, only when its calm.

By boat Murrys beach is the quickest.

Edited by Tom Tom

Yes, Ive fished there.

100m north of the point is a sancturay now.

The swell is just scary at the point or Bowen island. I'm sure there some major fish there, I'm just to scared to go there if it's rough.

Once you go out of the heads there are just cliffs. Now where to go in case of an emergency so I don't go out too often, only when its calm.

By boat Murrys beach is the quickest.

Yep, My Wife lost a good friend from Point Perpindicular, drowned. pretty dangerous