The Entrance 28-29th April

micksfishn

post-3591-1177809730_thumb.jpg

post-3591-1177809753_thumb.jpg

post-3591-1177809772_thumb.jpg

gday raiders headed up to the entrance late friday night ready for two days of fishing and fun but it wasnt to be got up sat morning met a couple of raiders and hit the lake quiet days fishn but 2 good quality fish caught 1 bream going about 32cm and a flatty going 51ish 4 other flattys released arount the 25 mark and a couple of choppers thrown back bream caught on pepper grub and flattie caught on avacado squidgy, sat night get a call from the :wife: saying theres crap going on down here i need you to come home. :mad3: (not happy cant be left alone for 1 weekend)ah well the time i got up there i enjoyed nice to meet who i met and i like to thank everyone who played a role in organizing the weekend it was well set up well hope you all get some nice fish and cant wait to see the pics and hear the stories you all come back with

cheers mick

Edited by rzep

Hi Mick,

Was great to meet up with you over the weekend. I saw both of your fish get measured and they were a great size, congrats!

I hope you enjoyed yourself

Gdayyyyyy Mick ,you indeed won the Flattie part of the Social with your great 51 cms Flathead and we will be posting asap.

Its gunna take for ages Raiders ,but it will be well the worth the wait :yahoo:

Cheers Swordfisherman

FISH GALORE :1yikes:

Well done - excellent catch - we were starting to wonder if there were any good sized fish in the lake but you proved it. We just wish we'd taken our beach rods as it was hard to fish at the beach with the gear we had .... next time!

Love the photo - the lake was like glass on the Saturday - postcard material.

Cheers Marg

Congrats on winning the Flattie section, Mick :biggrin2: & Bad luck about having to shoot thru early! :1badmood:

Top shots - love the bridge one! We really do have some talented photogropers at Fishraider!

Se you there next year! :yahoo:

Cheers

Roberta