Big Flattie But To Late, The Entrance

Mrs Stumpy

What a way to meat interesting and new people. Join fishraiders and attend a social weekend. It has to be up there with the best of family weekends I have had in ages.I am so glad I can now put some face to names.

FLIGHTMANAGER top effort to you and your team at organizing this event. I am sur everyone had a blast.

Friday night :- Arrived to have my husband stolen and sent to bed at some ungodly hour of the morning full of grog and snoring. Thanks Ross and Paul.

Saturday:- Finally got him to surface and went for a yummy breakie, thanks Ross and Pieta. We had our boat with us so we went for a cruise to watch the day go by and land nothing worth talking about. Decided to head to the beach with everyone else and what a great time. I was so proud of my two girls who stood forever waiting for the elusive fish to bite. As per usual we were in the wrong spot and only Murray landed one. Next thing you know Donna was rounding us up to get us into the hot spot to get the girls to land a fish. The sun went down and all were packing up and still no fish. My girls wanted to persist so we stayed with the few and at last Bec was on. A 48cm Taylor.

Sunday:- Was pretty much well the same and had nothing to show by 11am. It didn’t dampen our spirits as we did get a lot of little ones, so of we go again. At 12.30 Jessie finally get a big hit and landed a big flattie, 45cm and did she beam. She even cleaned it with a little help from Ross. All in all an excellent weekend.

Photo's Below

Jessie

The Beach

The night pays off

Jo catch, small I know

Beckies Catch

Cams Catch

post-4003-1177855071_thumb.jpg

post-4003-1177855154_thumb.jpg

post-4003-1177855307_thumb.jpg

post-4003-1177855402_thumb.jpg

post-4003-1177855807_thumb.jpg

post-4003-1177856395_thumb.jpg

Edited by Mrs Stumpy

I tell you what Raiders ,you wont find any two Families as keen as the Gibbos and Stumpys as Anglers.

Boy do they enjoy thier fishing :yahoo:

Or perhaps the Offtaps :biggrin2:

We have some great families on this site :thumbup:

Cheers Stewy

AWESOME JO. Love the pics - always a great way to tell a story.

You know Steve and I were also up with Stumpy, Rzep and Flight Manager - we hit the sack at 1.30am and occasionally visited by #1 Flightmanager Son, Dan and Fishing+guitar+heaven. It's great that the rain only came down during those wee hours of the morning.

We now know where the hot spots are to fish up there.

Congrats to Bec for receiving a raider's pendant and for Jess for landing a great flattie.

Until next time.

Marg

P.S. Thanks swordfisherman - you certainly have assessed us well and by attending the social we now know that we aren't the only ones who are experiencing this obsession. What a great therapy session!

Edited by MGibbo

Wow Marg, we must of had a few Friday night, I forgot who I was with :074:

Hey and if you like to look at Joe's photos, is that your son eyeing my daughter off ???????????

MMMmmmmmm, i'll be watching him real CLOSELY ! :1yikes:

Wow Marg, we must of had a few Friday night, I forgot who I was with :074:

Hey and if you like to look at Joe's photos, is that your son eyeing my daughter off ???????????

MMMmmmmmm, i'll be watching him real CLOSELY ! :1yikes:

Hey Murray - I thought you were having problems with your eyes when they started to glaze over!!! :wacko: but then again, that might have been from flightmanager dreamingly speaking about his new baby for the ???? time! Gotta love him - I totally appreciated his friendliness (in the old fashion way).

RE: Bec / Nick ... you bet ya! These socials might be like the old blue light disco's - only joking - I totally recommend it as great family fun.

I tell you what Raiders ,you wont find any two Families as keen as the Gibbos and Stumpys as Anglers.

Boy do they enjoy thier fishing :yahoo:

Or perhaps the Offtaps :biggrin2:

We have some great families on this site :thumbup:

Cheers Stewy

Many thanks to you and Donna for this great site,(and you merry team of helpers) other wise non off us would meat great people like you as well.

post-4003-1177907002_thumb.jpg

GREAT pics thats good to see the familys having a top weekend,

seems as the kids had a great time too, plenty of fish caught :thumbup:

well done

steve

The kids has a ball. They don't take much to be kept keen. The little bream kept them fishing for hours. Best thing now is they all want to go fishing so that means I don't have to stay at home when Stumpy goes out for a trip.

Fantastic shots of a truly great weekend! You are an artiste! Well done to the Stumpys & Stumpettes - a cheery family if ever you saw one! Great to see the kids embracing the action & showing up the adults!! It won't be the first time!

Lots of fun meeting up with you - it won't be the last time!

Cheers

Roberta

Fantastic shots of a truly great weekend! You are an artiste! Well done to the Stumpys & Stumpettes - a cheery family if ever you saw one! Great to see the kids embracing the action & showing up the adults!! It won't be the first time!

Lots of fun meeting up with you - it won't be the last time!

Cheers

Roberta

Am hoping for you teach us how to catch beach worms. You have a unique talent that amazed the kids. May see you at Foster.

Great to see happy faces.Congratulations to Fishraiders for what seems to have been a great time had by all. Turned up to say Hello but all were out fishing. Put in a line a couple of times but to no avail. Headed for home and still in bed with a nasty cold. Can't give it to our fellow Fisho,s EH! Will catch up soon. BART. :1fishing1:

Great to see happy faces.Congratulations to Fishraiders for what seems to have been a great time had by all. Turned up to say Hello but all were out fishing. Put in a line a couple of times but to no avail. Headed for home and still in bed with a nasty cold. Can't give it to our fellow Fisho,s EH! Will catch up soon. BART. :1fishing1:

Hope you caught that cold fishing, at least then it was worth catching. Sorry none of us were there to say hello but when there is fish to be caught where would any good fishraider be?

sounds like good day sad i couldnt make it count me in for next one though

:05::05::1fishing1:

Have you checked out the Foster social. It sounds like another great one to attend. I know it is a bit further to go but as Roberta said "Start earning browny point with the :wife: now." Even plan to stay an extra day or two so you can go sight seeing or just relax.

Edited by Mrs Stumpy