Dad And Uncle Mal At It Again.

bolan

Well folks, for those that are up to date with my Dad and Uncle and their fishing adventures at Brunswick, they have proudly told me that they are moving from Snapper and Marlin, to the common Jew !

Fortunately I wasn't called during hook-up , and they seemed to be a little down on their bragging.

I find it quite amazing actually!

post-2682-1177886994_thumb.jpg

30lb biggie

Caught just out the front of Brunswick heads in the boat, middle of the day.

Apparently rarely done up there! Actually, Mal and Dad have never done it before and neither has any of there fishing group.

(Probably too old with their reflex actions) :074::074:

Hope you read this dad ........... hehehehehe

What a legend.

Mate when i grow up i want to be like him.

I am 45 but all i can think about is getting out the rat race alive so that i can spend my retirement doing exactly what he is doing. Live the dream.

Great Jewie.

Awesome Murray - when are we all going on a road trip to visit your Dad??? Any good camping spots?

You can come with me Marg and leave the kids at home with the dads. We will stay with his parents and they will take us fishing. Excellent company and better than a five star motel. Air fair approx 200 return. Cheap fishing weekend. How bout it.

You can come with me Marg and leave the kids at home with the dads. We will stay with his parents and they will take us fishing. Excellent company and better than a five star motel. Air fair approx 200 return. Cheap fishing weekend. How bout it.

COOOOOOOOL! Hope Stumpy doesn't get wind of this idea.