Ooooops Late Tips For Fishing The Entrance

arpie

Hi guys

Some of you may know of Jamie Robley (lives near the ENtrance & knows it like the back of his hand & writes for numerous fishing mags.) He loves fishing from his little yak - a Loon (never seen one yet, other than a photo of his in the mag!) I made contact with him before leaving, suggesting he may like to check out our site & join us on the weekend if possible! Here is his reply .....

.....Well I do hope ya get into a few fish at The Entrance. It's a good time of year for the area and with a bit of luck a few estuary perch should be starting to show up along the channel area right near the boatshed, under the boats, around any poles and further west along the weedbed drop offs. Use really small plastics or prawn imitations for the EPs. If any you want to give the beach a go, there are a few salmon around, with the chance of bream, tailor and jewies.

That blackfish social sounds fantastic, but I'm so booked out with this and that over the next few months I don't think I could make it, even though I love fishing for blackfish ! anyway, good luck at The Entrance, let me know how you guys go ? jamie......

He gave me permission to reprint it here. He may be in Forster in the next week or two, so hope to catch up with him! How good was that - except I didn't check my emails before I left on Thurs morning! Bugger!!! Hang on, it arrived ooops late Wed night! No excuses, just slack!!

I suggested he check out our site & pin it for next year - the Entrance & Forster!!! Yahoo!

Cheers

Roberta

So copy this bit to your Secret Fishing Stash & bring it with you next year!!!